Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Inspiration Guest Post

I hope you’ll find time in your busy day to pop on over to Providence Ltd. Mona was kind enough to invite me over for a guest post on Christmas inspiration where she’s doing a wonderful series every Tuesday and Thursday with our wonderful world of design bloggers for the month of December.


You'll find inspiring ways to decorate with all natural, simple items found just outside your door! Be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think, will you be using the great outdoors in your holiday scheme?

Thank you Mona for inviting me over!
&
Happy Holidays Everyone!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Off to check it out!

savvycityfarmer said...

this is a dear dear loyal friend of mine and I just adore her!
and now we meet because of Mona

Mona Thompson said...

Debra,

Thanks so much for a fabulous post. Your the best. Mona

Linda in AZ * said...

*** There's something especially lovely about that first pic, and I love it... Thanks! Off to read your suggested blog now...!

Thanks,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net

Jen said...

Now these are the posts that I love! Inspiration indeed!!

Room Seventeen said...

Very inspiring!

Blooming Rose Musings said...

I just hopped over from reading your guest post with Mona. Great inspiration. I was just reading some of your posts on your own lovely blog. My goodness, your kitchen renovation was fabulous.
It's always so nice to meet other bloggers and it was so lovely of Mona introduced us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails