Monday, August 9, 2010

Accent Table Love!

I’ve never purchased from Ballard Designs before but when their catalog arrived I was curious about an accent table that was an update on a “classic French gueridon” table. I figured if Ballard Designs was good enough for Suzanne Kasler it was good enough for me. Yes, I did just lump myself in Suzanne Kasler's group...lol. 



After five and a half months of waiting patiently (think China) my mirrored side tables arrived and I’m so thrilled! The construction is great, loving those claw foot legs.


The top has a wide beveled edge with an antiqued mirror on top. 


The table is the perfect size between two chairs or beside a sofa and works well in any setting. Looks great with antiques too!


Isn't Olivia pretty? What do you think? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, indeed. Love the claw foot. It has an industrial edge to it that I love... Have to check out their website .

Have a great evening.

Mona Thompson said...

I love Olivia, and thanks for sharing. I respect your taste level and if you are satisfied, I am going to recommend this to a client that is on a budget but loves nice things. This little table will be just perfect between two chairs in her family room. Thanks for sharing!

Greet Lefèvre said...

I really must admit that this is a gorgeous table!
xx
Greet

Kate Dickerson, C'est si Bon! La Joie de Vivre! said...

Thank You! I have been looking for one of these tables for years - so often seen in decorating magazines - so hard to find! (Until now!) I love this new partnership of Ballard with Suzanne Kasler.

Related Posts with Thumbnails